Sat, Sep 24|
King Heritage & Cultural Centre
Fall Themed Cookie & Decor Class
In this 3 hour class you’ll learn how to recreate these fall themed cookies as well as this beautiful fall centerpiece.
Time & Location
Sep 24, 2022, 1:00 PM – 4:00 PM
King Heritage & Cultural Centre, 2920 King Rd, King City, ON L7B 1L6, Canada
About the Event
This is a 3 hour class.
For the cookie decorating portion, you will learn:
- How to flood a cookie
- Icing consistencies
- Basic Royal icing principles
- Wet on wet techniques
- Pressure piping
- How to create tipless petals
For the fall decor portion, the class entails:
- Creating a one-of-a-kind fall themed decor piece for your home
- Involving a pumpkin floral arrangement which will last for years
- A great way to express your creativity and create a unique piece that you can showcase during the fall season (or longer!)
And the best part is, you will have our brains for three hours - ask away!
Each participant will receive a kit including:
- 5 fall themed cookies
- Scribe, Icing, Sheet with image of completed cookies
- 10% off for any in class purchases from the table!
- Bakery box to take home the cookies!
- 1 foam pumpkin
- Assortment of fall florals and decorations
***EACH ATTENDEE MUST PURCHASE A TICKET TO PARTICIPATE***
Recommended to bring:
- Glue Gun (if you have)
- Wire Cutters (if you have)
Please note that we do NOT allow video recording of our classes, though photos are encouraged! Please use our hashtag #sweetsbydesign when posting your class creations on social media. Pumpkin colour may be orange or white, based on first-come first-served. Glue guns will be available to share between participants.